The carnival grounds in Buchanan in Botetourt County have been turned into a festival of lights for the holidays. We asked readers to share photos of their favorite Christmas lights from around Southwest and Southside. Molly O’Dell of Buchanan shared these, showing the carnival grounds at various stages of sunset. That’s the James River in the foreground.
Earlier we had:
- The luminary walk at Natural Bridge.
- Photos from the Meadows of Dan Christmas parade
- Photos from the Nehi Lofts in Roanoke
- Photos from the Abingdon Christmas parade
- Photos from Abingdon, Chatham, Roanoke and beyond
- Photos from the Wise Christmas parade
- The penguin house in Lynchburg